hogwarts yearbooks | year one
hogwarts yearbooks | year one
i think my neighbourhood deserves a sitcom because there’s
- me, the teen blogger
- a house with 8 nuns
- a drug dealer who drives a hummer
- a scottish man who only ever wears a kilt and mows his lawn at 3 am
- an elderly couple who drive everywhere on their lawn mower
- a peacock who has been roaming the neighbourhood for years and no one knows why or where it came from
I’d watch the shit outta that show
Genderswap Females by Maby-chan
Disney and Dreamworks’ male characters reinterpreted as females.
#the greatest day of everyone’s life
lookat his face. It’s like he’s found the entrance to the secret candy store
hp house series ravenclaw
ladies fashion.clever layering. creative pattern-mixing. sensible basics. good use of neutrals. flair in details.
Take A Look Inside The Gossip Girl Museum (courtesy of arisanyan)
Things to note:
- At the end of s3, Chuck had a photo of the Van der Bass family at Bart and Lily’s wedding, a picture of Blair at Bart and Lily’s wedding, a picture of Bart, and a picture of himself and Blair (which Blair also owned a version of).
- Blair’s birthday is the 17th November 1990 (which unlike the birthday given on Chuck’s birthday makes sense with the events of the show!).
- Blair’s passport picture is from season two, despite being issued in 2006 (oh GG!).
- Chuck’s social security number is 013-00-6062.
- Blair and Chuck’s passport and wallet are rather snazzy looking (heh).
Please make sure to visit arisanyan's instagram and check out the original pictures and thank her.
so i have my history exam tomorrow and i haven’t revised
time to perform a miracle
this really isn’t working i’ve read like 2 pages and eaten half my kitchen
harry potter’s on fuck this
LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING ABOUT THIS STUFF
I BOUGHT IT
TRIED IT ONCE
I THOUGHT IT WAS HORRIBLE
IT WAS STICKY AND CEMENTED MY LIPS TOGETHER
IT GOT ON EVERYTHING
IT DIDN’T SUPER-STAY
I THREW IT INTO MY DRAWER WITHOUT ANOTHER THOUGHT
AND THEN OUT OF THE BLUE I DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN
HOPE IN MY HEART, PEACE IN MY SOUL, I DECIDED TO TRY IT AGAIN
I READ THE DIRECTIONS
AND ALL OF A SUDDEN, I SAW THE LIGHT
I COULD SEE CLEARLY NOW, THE RAIN WAS GONE
YOU HAVE TO PUT THE RED STUFF ON FIRST
WAIT FOR IT TO DRY
COMPLETELY (I MISSED THIS STEP BEFORE)
IT SHOULD BE SO DRY AND IF YOU KISS THE BACK OF YOUR HAND, NO MARK SHOULD SHOW
AND THEN I PUT THE BALM ON (I ORIGINALLY TRIED PUTTING THE BALM ON FIRST…. DON’T DO THAT.)
AND IT GOT RID OF ALL THE STICKINESS
AND THE RED DOESN’T EVEN GET ALL UP IN THE WHITE BALM
IT WAS A MIRACLE
THIS STUFF IS THE FUCKING BEST
IT STAYS ON FOR A REALLY LONG TIME
IT DOESN’T GET ON ANYTHING
AMAZING I WANT TO BUY THIS IN FORTY SHADES OKAY I ENCOURAGE YOU ALL TO TRY IT
NO BUT DO KEEP IN MIND THAT IT REALLY DOES STAY ON FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME
AS IN, LONG ENOUGH TO FORCE YOU TO SCRUB IT OFF AT THE END OF THE DAY
THIS STUFF ISN’T FOR THE WEAK, THIS IS FOR THE POWERFUL BADASSES WHO WASH THE BLOOD OF THEIR ENEMIES OUT OF THEIR CLOTHES AT THE END OF THE DAY LIKE ITS NOTHING
IF YOU RUB TOOTHPASTE ON YOUR LIPS IT COMES OFF EASIER
YES THIS IS A GOOD TIP I HAVE HAD THIS EXPERIENCE
GIVE IT A LIL SCRUB WITH THE OL’ PEARLY WHITE RUB A DUB DUB
IT WILL COME OFF
IT WILL DO AS YOU COMMAND
THIS MAKEUP O B E Y S
IT S T A Y S
you guys are really good at this promoting products thing, I really would buy the hell out of this